Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pinterest

Since Michael has been gone, I have been doing a lot (besides playing with Patrick and cleaning the house!) Pinterest is a serious problem that I have! I just can't stop pinning things, it's horrible! Here are the projects that I have done so far:
Patrick now has lots of new CUTE onesies! I need to start putting these on regular T-shirts, but I haven't found ones without pockets! Suggestions? I know he will thank me later for his cute wardrobe (Insert Michael's eyeroll here!)

Ok, so this wasn't Pinterest inspired, but we needed to plant plants on the side of the house to finish off our gardening. I took care of that! Ignore the weeds, I am letting Michael finish those off....and mulch!

This is a wood growth chart I made for Patrick. The numbers aren't on yet because I haven't quite decided how to do it yet. It is supposed to look antiqued or distressed. I thought I did very well with that, then my Dad came over and was confused by the whole concept. HA. Oh well!

Yes, just call me Martha. This was done on burlap. CUTE.
This is our front door. I ordered the Welcome from Etsy, because I wasn't quite that talented (and didn't own a Criket machine) but the burlap wreath I made!
I am quite impressed with my talent! I already have other projects in mind, but I need Michael to sand things when he gets home! I know he is beyond thrilled!

3 comments:

Bina said...

How did you do the burlap S?

Kelly said...

I used a Sharpie paint pen...love those things!

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!