Friday, June 22, 2012

House Tour

Ok, so this post took long enough for me to get together! We still have pictures to hang and furniture to sand and repaint, and boxes to unpack (still!) but here it is! Welcome to our House!



Front of house (obviously!)
Our (Michael's) office. We still have many things to hang in here!

This is our entry way when you walk through the front door. Off to the left, is our office. 

Once you walk through the entry way, past the office and stairs you walk into the family room. It has two story ceilings and you can look up into the loft area. 



Off of the family room is our kitchen. I LOVE this area. We have so much counter and cabinet space it's amazing. Off to the left (behind the cat) is all counter space and the oven. I guess I should have done a better job of taking pictures! You can see our breakfast area off to the right in the dark. If you look in the left corner of the picture there is a doorway that takes you to the laundry room and an entry to the garage.



If you look back at the entry way photo, there is a doorway off to the right. This leads to our master bedroom and a half bath across. I didn't take a picture of the bath, but here is our bedroom. Again, in LOVE.

Master bathroom. Double sinks, shower and claw foot tub on the left. Straight ahead is our closet. Not the best lighting...I should have turned more on!


At the top of the stairs is the loft area. Patrick's room is right on the left at the top of the stairs (He is asleep so you get that picture some other time!) This is where we keep some of his toys. He loves it!
Loft, another view. I love that you can see downstairs.
Guest room upstairs - a work in progress!
Another bedroom upstairs. Again, a work in progress. There is a bathroom attached to this room, and a huge storage area. The door isn't pictures but it's to the left of whats in the picture. 
Upstairs bath

We are so happy with everything and we are loving living here. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and Patrick loves playing outside! I am excited we have off in the summer because now I have time to really turn the house into our home!

Sorry about the picture taking and format. I don't claim to be a photographer!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love it, I'm moving in.

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!