Saturday, June 30, 2012

5 Years

Today, Michael and I have been married for five years! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. We have survived a deployment to Iraq, and the pregnancy and birth of our first son! I love him even more now then I did then.

Today he also returns home from his two week AT (Insert excited squeal here!) I told him I didn't want anything for my birthday besides a date night out to my favorite sushi restaurant. He has planned that for tonight, and even arranged care for Patrick. To say I am excited it an understatment!

Michael, I love you more now than ever. You are an amazing husband and father and I can't wait to see what there is in store for the next five years.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!