Monday, December 20, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin!

Only two days left until the much needed/anticipated Winter break begins. I will have 11 glorious days of absolutely nothing to do. Except registering for little Patrick and having a sonogram. Who can complain about that?

After today I am ready for this break to begin. I got into a little argument with a fellow teacher. He has been getting on my nerves lately (long story short, he doesn't actually teach and still gets away with it-nice). Well today he SCREAMED at my students, which I immediately told him to stop. After school we got into it, and he had the nerve to say that he shouldn't have to 'handle' my kids. Let's just say my pregnancy hormones kicked into full rage. Needless to say, I could go without seeing him the next 2 days, but I digress.

The kids were actually very good today. We did a little holiday craft and I still got some quality teaching in. Shocking! Tomorrow will be another day full of actual lessons and then I think Wednesday will be a wash between assemblies and our holiday party, but we will see. Of course, the kids may have different plans.

My shopping is almost all finished. I need one more present for my Pop and one for my SIL. With my SIL we have a limit of $25, and I have NO IDEA what to get her. My brother is happy with a gift card from Wawa, but I'm not sure what to do about her. I better make up my mind - only 4 shopping days to go!

No comments: