Friday, January 9, 2009

Annoyed

I think that is the worst part of this deployment. I am just bored out of my mind. When Mike was here, I always had someone to hang out with. We would run out to Wal-Mart or up to Dover, just because. Now, I find myself having to have a reason, because otherwise it's just a waste of time. I used to love weekends, not I hate them. I would rather be working and busy, then trying to find something to do.

I found myself being upset with him today because he wasn't very talkative in his e-mails (if that makes ANY sense). I hardly get to talk to him on the phone, and when I do it's only for 10 minutes or so. The only other way we communicate is in e-mail. It is hard going from talking and telling him everything, to trying to remember exactly what happened during my day, or decided what is actually worthwhile to tell him. I get annoyed when I get two word responses. Sorry. I called him on it and he said he was tired of looking at the computer because he was on it all day for work. Normally understandable, but you know what, when your in fucking Iraq, and that is the only time you 'talk' to your wife, you deal with it. When he is here I hate the computer, so this isn't fun for me either. He is my shoulder to lean on when everything gets out of control or just annoying. Since he isn't here, I try my best to tell him as much as possible, so when I get a two word response to something I just spend forever typing, I get mad.

That is my pet peeve for today, and now that I have gotten it out I feel much better. Thank you!

No comments: