Wednesday, January 4, 2012

House Happenings

Our house is moving right along! The builder got the first coat of paint on the walls, and I have to say I am very impressed with our choice. I always get so nervous with that sort of thing because I am a very visual person and need to see the final product to really decide if I like it or not. Thank goodness I like it!

This coming week, my brother is laying the floor in the bathrooms, trim work around the windows and doors with go in and they will start leveling the ground outside. So exciting! We are still about two months out, but still, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

This past week we picked out, and ordered appliances, picked our ceiling fans and light fixtures, and started to look at couches and other furniture we want. I have a new found love for IKEA but that is for another post.

We had a few setbacks, but overall the process is going pretty smoothly. I seriously cannot wait to move in and make it our own, however, I am dreading unpacking. A small price to pay!

No comments: