Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome September!

Did I ever think this month was going to get here? No. Did I think I could survive this long without my husband? No. Do I still miss Michael just as much as the day he left me? Even more.

It is FINALLY SEPTEMBER! This time last year I was wishing the days would drag. I was planning his going away party. I was trying not to cry every time we went to bed knowing it was one last night we would get to be together.

But now, it's a year later and things are completely different. I am planning his homecoming (aka trying to figure out what to clean first and how early is too early to start) and wishing the days would FLY by. We don't have exact dates, but I am pretty darn sure my husband will be home THIS MONTH.

When he finally marches onto that field, I can finally breath again.

Less than 30....:)

No comments: