Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nap Time!

Ok, I need suggestions. Patrick normally naps in his swing while we are home. I love it because even if he wakes up a bit before we lay him down, the rocking puts him OUT. I mean, wouldn't YOU want to sleep in this cushy swing?
Proof this swing is AWESOME. I recommend it to EVERYONE. Period. Trust me, when you are about to pull your hair out or questions your sanity, plop your little peanut in it. The swing was clearly invented by Jesus himself. If I could, I would take a nap in it. Of course, the swings they make for adults aren't really for napping....

Anyway, he will be starting daycare in two weeks and he will be napping in a crib. Good luck Ms. Margaret. (She doesn't have a Jesus swing). I have been trying to get him to nap in his crib but unless he is knocked OUT it doesn't work. He is happy for awhile, and I try to let him go, but then after 20 minutes he starts crying.

Should I let it go for awhile (plug my ears so I don't feel like I am the WORST mother on the face of the Earth) or just stay with the swing so I can sleep and say a prayer for Ms. Margaret? HELP!

No comments: