Friday, December 30, 2011

Whirlwind Week

Merry Christmas! Ok, so a few days late, but who's counting? We are still recovering from Christmas, and I few we are going to need a vacation from our vacation! We have been running around like crazy people visiting family and going to different stores to pick out lighting fixtures, look at couches and buy appliances for our house.

Christmas was fantastic. Patrick is one spoiled boy, and we are very blessed to have family that loves him, and us, very much. He has a ton of toys, and I think enough clothing to last until at least next year! I think I am going to put most of his toys away and pull out one every few weeks or so so he doesn't get bored. Most are going into storage now, since we have no room with my parents! Just a few more months until I can take all of them out, but that's for a different post!

Patrick loved opening gifts, at first. Around half way through the day he started to cry when we put a new gift in front of him, and we soon realized that he was scared of the wrapping paper. I have to say I did laugh a few times because of this, and I may have put a few presents in front of him just to see him panic. I know, worst mom ever. In my defense, you would have laughed too! I need to get it on video!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I will try to post pictures soon!

No comments: