Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I was blessed growing up. I had parents who were amazing role models, and as I have gotten older, have become good friends and mentors who I look to for advice, especially now that we have Patrick. While I love both of my parents more than words can describe, I am definitely a Daddy's girl. He was the one that I always looked to for approval, and who I measured all of the guys I dated against (because there were SOO many, ha!)

Now that we have Patrick, seeing Michael as a dad has made me fall in love with him all over again. He is an amazing Father. Seeing his face light up when he comes home from work and Patrick runs to him just makes me melt. No one can make Patrick laugh like he does. From his funny faces, to wrestling around with him on the floor, Patrick just can't get enough. I am so happy and proud that I have found someone who is such an amazing husband and father. We love you!



No comments: