Friday, November 25, 2011

Mickey Mouse

Ever since Patrick was three months old (if not sooner) he has LOVED Mickey Mouse. Whenever Mickey came on TV, he would stop what he was doing and stare at the TV.

Proof

Now, it has gotten to the point where when the song comes on tv for the show, he immediately turns around and gets a HUGE smile on his face. He jumps up and down and squeals. It is just too cute (or proof that we shouldn't let a 7 month old watch TV. Parenting fail).

I cannot wait to take him to Disney! I think we are going to go in two years. I want to go and be able to ride the rides with him, and if I am pregnant or just had a baby, that wouldn't really work out, so I think we are going to go the summer after he turns two. I know he won't remember anything from it when he is older, but that just gives us an excuse to go again, right?

No comments: