Wednesday, November 2, 2011

7 Months

7 months? I feel like I say this every month, but wow, how time flies! It's just crazy. I wish I had more time to post on here. Things are just so busy around here, and I am trying to just keep my head above water! I am going to make a point of trying to schedule some posts on the weekend, but we will see! I started teaching a class again this week, so that is just another thing added to the plate. Is it Christmas break yet?!?

Anywho, here are some pictures of little man from this month! I just can't get enough! Posing for this monthly picture is getting more and more interesting!



Dear Patrick,

You are 7 months old now, and growing and changing every day. I don't want to miss a single second with you because I am so afraid that I am going to miss something. This month you gained two bottom teeth, went from moving backwards, to crawling forwards and grabbing objects, and hanging on to the edge of objects and standing for quite awhile. You are growing up so fast!

We don't have an official weight this month, but I am guessing you are at least 17 1/2 pounds, if not 18 by now, and I am sure you have reached 27 inches. You are wearing 9 month clothes now, and are in size 3 diapers. I remember looking at size 3 diapers before and thinking how in the world are you ever going to fit into those, they are huge! Now I look back on the size 1's and can't believe you were ever that tiny.

You are still nursing (YAY!) and probably eat around 24 ounces a day. This month we added apples and avocado's to your list of solid food, while we added oatmeal for breakfast. Shockingly you love the avocado's. I am not sure where you got your love of weird, foods, but I am very proud nonetheless. This month we are going to try sweet potatoes and maybe some Gerber snacks!

While you are an amazing eater, your sleeping habits are less than stellar. You are still waking up at least 2 to 3 times tonight, and lately even more. I think you are going through a growth spurt, so hopefully this will pass. Luckily, you still go back to sleep very easily, so I am not up for that long, but it still makes for some very long days at work!

You still love Ms. Margaret and the kids at daycare. She constantly tells us you are an angel and when I pick you up, you are nothing but smiles. You still love many of the usual toys, the key teether, Mr. Bee with a vibrating wing, and Mrs. Giraffe who sings the ABC's, among others.

Patrick, I have loved watching you grow these past 7 months, and I am so excited to see what the future brings. I am so thankful to be your Mom and love you very much.

Love,
Mom

No comments: