Thursday, February 23, 2012

House Update!

I still can't get back into the routine of blogging. I want to, I just can never find the time. Things should slow down around here though. This is the last week of the block, so the class I am teaching is over and the two I am taking are done! Yay! I am putting a class online this block, but that is pretty easy!

Now on to the house front! I cannot believe we are so close to our move in date. When we first started, we thought the house would be done in May or June. We were shocked when they said March 23, and now it looks like even that has been moved up - probably March 9!!! TWO WEEKS!

I love my parents, but it is time to GO. Not only that but I am just anxious to have my own place, my own room, my own TV and my own DVR. Not only that, but I can't wait to get into this beauty:


I have always wanted a claw foot tub! I know some people will shake their heads and wonder why we didn't get a jacuzzi tub, but I love these things! Not only that but we have a cable outlet on the wall so I can watch RHNJ and drink my wine! Ahhh, heaven.

The granite is in, the fixtures are up, and the only thing we really have left are closet shelves and carpet, which my brother should be starting this weekend.


I will try to post more pictures this weekend, but they are all on my phone!

I. Can't. Wait.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE your bathroom with the clawfoot tub... I totally agree:) I love the old fashioned look but spruced up to 'our times' with the cable hook up!

Bina said...

I'm very jealous of the tub,wine, tv situation! It looks very pretty. I can't wait to see more pictures of the house, I know you can't wait to move in. I love and miss you!!